- Brickell New Developments
- Downtown Miami Developments
- EB5 Visa Investments
- Miami News
- Overseas Properties
AVAILABLE NOW TO RESERVE
Buyer Deposit Schedule
All luxury residences can be rented for 3-month periods, up to 4 times per year, giving you the option to maximise the revenue with seasonal rentals or long term rentals.
Each of the two towers at Aria Reserve Miami will feature 62 stories, and a total of 800 residences.
Panoramic Residences – floors 3 through 50 Spacious open layouts with 10ft ceilings.
Skyview Residences – floor 51 through 56
Spacious open layouts with 11ft ceilings.
· Two high speed elevators.
· Large terraces overlooking Biscayne Bay that connect to living areas as well as the
· Unique flow-through design that gives each residence east-facing waterfront views as well
as west-facing sunset views from bedrooms.
· All units feature space for an office, den, studio, or media room.
HOA fees are $0.75
Ask us for Condo inventory & pricing
Miami’s most coveted and strategic location. From this enviable location, Aria Reserve Miami residents can enjoy all the best Miami has to offer, with immediate access to the neighboring Opera, Ballet and Theater at Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Miami Arena, Art & Science Museums, the pristine beaches and nightlife of Miami Beach, Brickell’s financial district. restaurants in Midtown, Design District’s world class shopping and Art Basel in Wynwood.
For updated inventory and a full presentation of Residences, please contact me on the form below.